Here’s the results as of 23:21 MDT:
- 3 Guinea pigs were contacted (they know who they are) and worked with SamSyn to get registered.
- We know 2/3rds of them were successful.
- SamSyn says “I have about 10 things to fix, but I’m done for the evening.
We’ll continue tomorrow.
Just for you crankypants who want to know “Why is it taking soooo long”, remember we had to:
- Resurrect the Build Processes, Cluster, etc, etc, etc. Judging from what I’ve seen on other sites about what a VW is, very few people understand all the bits that going into a production cluster.
- Resurrect Registration.
- Add the ability to resurrect old accounts.
- Add Email verification (yes, we’re doing email verification)
- Add resurrection of your inventory.
So there’s quite a bit of new stuff — not even counting the patented new, automatic, and
completely virtually painless “EasyCore” technology for sampling members to count the rings and determine their age.
We’ll keep working tomorrow. No huge problems, but we thought you’d like to know what is going on.