Here’s the update as of the end of July:
- Last week we invited two more groups of GPs into ThereIM. You’ve seen many of their comments and videos here and on Facebook.
- The last group of GPs was especially hard because we took a “hands off” approach as much as possible with the testers. Once we open this up to the world, we obviously won’t be able to give everyone individual attention, so this was a good test.
- Bruce is working to restore the Developer assets (they’re in their own source code repository) so we can deploy them to the cluster. This will happen next week, and everyone’s developer clothing, etc, will appear.
- Bruce is also working on expanding the cluster and laying it out exactly how we’d like it. We may have to clear the world for this to happen. We’ll discuss that early next week.
- We fixed lots of bugs this week. Thanks to the GPs for all their patience.
I’m also going to make you look at these pictures.