Here’s where we are right now:
- Make our avmans (This was to make more than the one we started out with). Done.
- Message the GPs with the plan (See, they kept some secrets 🙂 ) Done.
- Clear the cluster (This happens tomorrow morning) Done.
- Rebuild the legacy tables (This is scripted, but deploying resources might take a while) About 50% done
- Increase max pending invitations to 50 or 100
- Reinvite all the GPs – Later this week for sure
- Message them to re-register
- Look for any new troubles
I also have some exclusive photos I took today of Bruce and Dan working on the project:
As you can see, it’s a tough job.
(Yes, I took all of these. No, I’m not in California.)
(Taken with a Nikon D3X with a 70-200mm zoom, at 200mm natch 🙂 ).