As you’ve all guessed, the “Guinea Pigs – 3D editions” have made it into world, and are finding alll kinds of things:
- A memory leak associated with Picture Surfaces, which we picked up with the DX9 work. We actually did a lot of other cool stuff when DX9 was introduced, which in turn introduced some bugs. So, we found it.
- A memory leak in our script handing, which had been around for a longggg time.
We continue to look for other things such as some (as in, one or two) GP3Ds reporting rubberbanding, but overall the consensus seems to be that things are performing well. Especially inventory loading.
But it’s still early. Over this week (when we’re short handed) we’ll be fixing those bugs, and inviting more and more GP3Ds in.
A couple of other notes:
- Please don’t call the office for Technical Support. There’s no one there that can help you. Seriously.
- Please don’t come by the office for Technical Support. There’s no one there that can help you, and I’m not there.
- If you’re under 18, and thinking you’re gonna skate, you’re not. And when we catch you (which we will), we’ll take all your stuff, and you won’t get it back. Seriously.
That’s all for now.
Here’s something to look at today.