Here’s where we are today:
- Support for T$ purchases is re-animated and working in QA. Expect it to be deployed soon. Only PayPal is supported at this time.
- Support for Subscriptions (a pre-requisite for opening) is done, and checked into QA. Not fully tested yet. Only PayPal is supported at this time.
- Flash 11.1 put the support back in for “transparency” in Flash, which is the “real” fix for “the dreaded black bar”. We’ll be removing our little fix for the “Black Bar” at some point in the future, once we think most people have Flash 11.1
- We’ve added support to add certain…penalties, let’s say…for excessive AFK. Once we roll this out, the penalty will be forced logoff, at least.
- Work has started on the “Migrate possessions from my Alt” app and good progress has been made.
So we’re getting close. We’re actually hoping we might be in the Black in December.
We’re not going to announce an opening date. This is not only because I know better than to announce dates, but also to minimize the chances of everyone rushing it at once and making a mess of things. One day, we’ll just be open for everyone.
We’re not giving any “Grace Period” or anything like that for Alts to log in and transfer inventory. The “Migrate possessions from my Alt” tool will solve the need for this. Not to put too fine a point on it, but that decision is Final.
Keep sending those reports of suspected underage folks in. We’re dealing with them swiftly, and, of course, if you’re not underage, you have nothing to worry about.
That’s all for now. Getting close now…